Monday, January 6, 2020

January 2020 Videos

Today is January 6th, 2020 and I have already made it out fishing three times this year.   I've been getting into the habit of making a little video each time I make it out.  Here are my first three videos of the year.

Here is my video of opening day.  I was supposed to go with a buddy but he bailed so it was a solo mission.  Oh well more fish for me.

Bobby joined me on January 2nd on another MN Driftless Creek.  It was a fun day. 

January 6th, 2020.  It was such a nice day I just couldn't help but get out fishing. 

Also back in December I was interviewed for the Brown Trout and Bridge Beers Podcast.

Here is the link for that podcast. 

Brown Trout and Bridge Beers Podcast

Also if you have time check out this synopsis of a troll I executed on my cities community Facebook page.

The Ultimate Troll Job



No comments:

Popular Posts