Friday, February 17, 2017

The Plunger

On March 4th, 2017 I will be participating in the Polar Plunge to raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.  If you would like to help me raise money for the cause please visit my fundraising page.  If you donate at the "5 dollar level" or above you will be considered a "Lifetime Friend of Eddie Rivard Fly Fishing".  Here is the link to my fundraising page.



For those who clicked on this hoping to find something related to my recent fly fishing efforts I will try not let you down.  The pickings have been slim as school and work have been keeping me away from the stream.  

Since opening weekend I have made it out three times and caught a total of three fish.  Well I caught two and one was false hooked.  Can you guess which one was false hooked?


It was fun to meet up and fish with David.  Thanks for the invite David!
Scenery Shot One
 Scenery Shot 2
Fly Fishing Model
Here is an assortment of some flies I have been tying.  Woolly Buggers in Chartreuse and Goldilocks color schemes.  Kreelex's and Super Buggers.  I am getting a little better at fly tying every day.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Fading Angler said...

Good luck, Mr. Plunger! I did my part. Encouraging other readers to do the same, even if it's only a few dollars... Surely you can skip $tarbucks for a day?

Popular Posts